In order to ensure funding for the security patrol, the current deed restrictions will need to be updated. Here is a summary of what the new amendments accomplish:
- The existing Deed Restrictions remain in effect and unchanged in regard to such things as
building plan approval, setbacks, and animals other than pets.
- A Property Owner’s Association will be created to manage the assessments collection and
administration of the existing deed restrictions.
- The amendment authorizes mandatory Annual Assessments of:
- $50/year Annual Assessment for operating costs
- $250/year Patrol Assessment for Security Patrol Service.
- The assessments will become due on January 1st of each year and will be overdue after
The proposed new amendments can be seen here: