2018 Officers were elected:
- President: Kay Swint
- Vice President: Cyndy Sax
- Treasurer: Trish Figueroa
- Secretary: Harold Eaton
Kay Swint gave a presentation on the Greater Meyerland Super Neighborhood 31 and Harold Eaton gave us an update on the Security Patrol Initiative.
You can view the complete meeting notes here: Meeting Minutes 03-01-2018
To make it easier for everyone to pay their dues and join the club, we have setup a PayPal link. Just go to the Join the Club page and click on the PayPal button.
Remember that we still need to know who you are and where you live! So if you’re sending the payment from a PayPal account that doesn’t have your name and Braesmont address on it, make sure to let us know!
When: Thursday March 1, 6:30 PM (social) and 7:00pm (business)
Where: Pilgrim Lutheran Church, 8601 Chimney Rock (Google Maps)
- Meyerland Super Neighborhood report (Kay Swint, Super Neighborhood Secretary)
- Area Real Estate Update (Trish Figueroa; Michelle-ann Small)
- Election of Officers
- Nominating Committee nominations:
- Kay Swint – President
- Cyndi Sax – Vice President
- Trish Figueroa – Treasurer
- Harold Eaton – Secretary
- braesmont.org website re-launch (Robert Cope)
- Braesmont Safety Patrol Initiative Voter Drive overview (Harold Eaton, BCC Secretary)